شرح حل مؤقت للتحميل من دومين مازاكوني نت للروابط لحين تحويل روابط المتدي ×
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

Don Omar-Ella y yo

Tina

Don Omar Feat Aventura - Ella y yo lyrics

Spanish

Don: Ella y yo, Dos locos viviendo una aventura castigada por Dios Un laberinto sin salida donde el miedo se convierte en amor Somos su marido, ella y yo. Anthony: Mi esposa y yo Igual que ustedes compartimos en la vida un eterno amor La dama perfecta, toda una belleza, ella es mi inspiración Somos feliz ella y yo... Ella y yo. Don: Amigo ella y yo Solo nos vemos a escondidas para ahogar esta prohibida pasión Y aunque tiene dueño, yo solo tengo un sueño, ser su protector Somos su marido, ella y yo. Anthony: Oye Don, lucha por amor. Don: No me aconsejes en tu posición. Anthony: Quizás su marido no manda en su corazón. Don: No sabes quién es víctima en la confusión. Anthony: Oye mi pana, lucha por amor. Don: No, no me aconsejes en tu posición. Anthony: Quizás ese tipo no manda en su corazón. Don: Tú no sabes quién es víctima en esta confusión. Anthony: Mi esposa y yo somos felices, dos almas matrices, sé lo que es el amor Por eso te entiendo y aunque sea casada, no te alejes por temor No lo hagas Don... Ay no no no. Don: Mi amigo ella y yo, teníamos claro que era una locura esta relación Pero la carne nos llamaba y la cama nos hacía una invitación A sólo hacer el amor. Anthony: Ay ya te explique, cuando hay personas que se aman el amor tiene que vencer Y ya el marido entienda que perdió a su hembra, ahora es tu mujer No pueden ganar los tres. Y te repito, lucha por amor. Don: No me aconsejes en tu posición. Anthony: Quizás su marido no manda en su corazón. Don: No sabes quién es víctima en la confusión. Anthony: No seas tan tonto, lucha por amor. Don: No, no me aconsejes en tu posición. Anthony: Quizás ese tipo no mande en su corazón. Don: Tú no sabes quién es víctima en esta confusión. Amigo pido perdón, yo nunca te fallé Me traicionaron las ganas de volverla a ver Y aunque todavía no puedo creer Lo que este amargo encuentro me hizo comprender Pues tú también llegaste a ese lugar Donde tantas veces yo la fui a buscar Y aunque no es fácil lo que voy a hacer Admitiré que salí con tu mujer. Salí con tu mujer... Anthony: ¿Qué? Don: Salí con tu mujer... Anthony: No, yo no te creo nada de esto. Don: Salí con tu mujer... Anthony: No no. Don: Salí con tu mujer... Anthony: Que te perdone Dios, yo no lo voy a hacer Los perdí a los dos y a la misma vez Ya veo que todo era mentira cuando ella me decía Que se iba pa' Puerto Rico a vacaciones con su amiga, me mintió Tú y ella en una cama allá en Bayamon Quizás en Isla Verde o Carolina ¿Cuántos hoteles ensució? Tú tambien, los odio a los dos. Don: Tú no entiendes... Que yo soy quien más sufro con todo esto, me mata el dolor. Anthony: Fue una traición. Don: Perdí a un amigo por la tentación... Perdón.

She and I

English

Don:

She and I, Two crazy people living one ventures punished by God A labyrinth without exit where the fear becomes love I am their husband, her and.

Anthony:

My wife and I Just as you we shared in the life an eternal love The perfect lady, all a beauty, she is my inspiration I am happy she and… She and I.

Don:

Friend she and I Single we see ourselves secretly to drown this prohibited passion And although it has owner, single I I am a sleepy, to be its protector I am their husband, her and. Anthony:

He hears

Don, fights by love.

Don: You do not advise to me in your position.

Anthony: Perhaps his husband does not command in his heart.

Don:

You do not know who is victim in the confusion. Anthony:

He hears my velveteen, fights by love.

Don:

No, you do not advise to me in your position.

Anthony:

Perhaps that type does not command in its heart.

Don:

You do not know who is victim in this confusion.

Anthony:

My wife and I am happy, two first souls, I know what is the love For that reason I understand to you and although is married, you do not move away from fear You do not make

Don…

Ay not not no.

Don:

My friend she and I, knew clearly that this relation was a madness But the meat called to us and the bed did an invitation to us To only make the love.

Anthony:

Ay either explains you, when there are people who love the love must win and or the husband understands that he lost his female, now is your woman They cannot gain the three. And I repeat to you, fights by love.

Don:

You do not advise to me in your position.

Anthony:

Perhaps his husband does not command in his heart.

Don:

You do not know who is victim in the confusion.

Anthony:

You are not so idiot, fights by love.

Don:

No, you do not advise to me in your position.

Anthony:

Perhaps that type does not command in its heart.

Don:

You do not know who is victim in this confusion. Friend I request pardon, never I failed to you They betrayed the desire to me to return it to see And although still I cannot believe What this bitter encounter made me include/understand Then you also arrived at that place Where so many times I went it to look for And although it is not easy what I am going to do I will admit that I left with your woman. I left with your woman… Anthony:

What?

Don:

I left with your woman…

Anthony:

No, I do not create anything to you of this.

Don:

I left with your woman…

Anthony:

Not no.

Don:

I left with your woman…

Anthony:

That he pardons God to you, I am not going it to do I lost them to both and the same time I already see that everything was lie when she said to me That pa' Puerto Rico went away to vacations with its friend, lay to me You and she in a bed back in Bayamon Perhaps in Island Verde or Carolina How many hotels soiled? You also, them hatred to both.

Don:

You do not understand… That I am the one who I undergo yet this more, she kills the pain to me.

Anthony:

It was a treason.

Don:

I lost to a friend by the temptation… forgive.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• 3 months later...

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee tina

91207795mx1.gif
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

من فضلك سجل دخول لتتمكن من التعليق

ستتمكن من اضافه تعليقات بعد التسجيل

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدين الان   0 اعضاء متواجدين الان

• لايوجد اعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحه